This Policy describes how Rusard US Inc. collects, uses, reveals and generally processes information of users through www.p.unidragon.com web-site
READ MORE ABOUT
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS
For the purposes of this Policy, personal information/data is any information/data of an identifiable individual (person).
THE WAY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
While using our Platform or some of our services, you may provide us with your personal data in different ways, including the following ones:
1. via registration on our site, creating an account, for instance;
2. when buying online, via email, fax or via phone;
3. when taking part in lotteries, giveaways, competitions, and other promotions or completing a survey;
4. when contacting us via client support service, for instance, including chatting online.
We also have an opportunity to collect definite data automatically, when you use our site as it is described below. This may include the use of pixels and other tracking technologies managed by us and third parties, as described in other parts of this Policy.
We can get data of you from third parties and also unite it with the one you provided us.
The data we are collecting
When you communicate with us, we can collect data you decide to provide us, like your name, address, email address, phone number, payment information, demographic information (sex, for example), date of birth, and location information.
As appropriate, data we can collect on our Platforms or via them, among other things, includes the following:
- When turning to our customers’ service, you may need to provide us additional data so that we will be able to give you as perfectly full and thorough answers as possible;
- If you create an account;
- If you provide delivery data or data which does not belong to you, you need to get permission from the person to provide this data, as well as to be used and provided by us for this purpose;
- When you make a purchase, we collect your payment card, gift card, or other payment information.
Rusard US Inc takes reasonable steps to protect payment card information, for example through tokenization, a storage method that replaces payment card data with randomized identifiers.
If you participate in a draw, competition, raffle or other promotional action (hereinafter — «Action»), specify your age or date of birth.
If you share an article or the Platform’s page with a third party, the third party’s email address will also be collected. Using this referral function, you confirm that you have permission to provide your friend’s email address and send him that content.
We may also collect information about your location when you access or use the Platforms. We may collect information about your shared location using your IP address to the extent that it is activated by you, if required by applicable law. If you access or use the Platforms from a mobile device, we may collect more accurate geolocation information from your mobile device, provided you activate such a feature if required by applicable law. This information can be used to configure certain features of our Platforms and to provide you with location-based services. This information may also be used to send push notifications that are shown on the display of your mobile device as an icon, alert, or banner and allow mobile apps to send information to your mobile device even when the application is not in use.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for any legitimate purpose, including the following:
1. To process and execute your order, including sending you emails to confirm the status of your order and delivery, as well as to provide other related messages.
2. To determine your preferences to customize our communication and marketing.
3. To manage and record your settings, approvals, messages, and opt-out options.
4. For competitions, promotions, surveys or other website functions, as well as for providing you with relevant products or services (for example, for awarding a prize that you could win in the competition).
5. To contact you, including for answering your queries.
6. Comply with the law and ensure the security of our website.
7. To create an audience for our advertising, target our advertising and create reports on the effectiveness of our advertising. As otherwise stated during collection or use.
When you make a purchase, you may save your information to speed up your shopping, and/or you may choose to receive emails or text messages that provide you with information about our other products and services. We obtain your consent before contacting you with certain non-urgent, automatic, pre-recorded, or other phone calls or text messages. You are not required to consent to telemarketing calls or text messages as a condition for purchasing any goods or services. You may also withdraw your consent at any time using the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting your personal information, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE THIRD PARTIES
We may share personal information with service providers to the extent necessary for them to provide you or us with services consistent with the objectives set out above. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, text messaging services, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order execution and delivery, marketing and promotional material distribution; website evaluation; data analysis; and, where applicable, data cleansing.
When starting an online order, you agree that any information related to the order, such as shipping name and address (if different from yours), will be processed by the service providers. We may also share your information with your consent or otherwise disclose it during data collection or transmission.
We may disclose personal information if we honestly believe that:
- This is required by law or judicial process;
- We have received a valid administrative request from law enforcement agencies;
- Such an exemption is necessary or appropriate (at our discretion) to protect the rights, property or security of Rusard US Inc., service providers, customers;
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our site is not designed specifically for children under the age of 16 and is not intended for them. We knowingly do not collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without the consent of the parent or legal guardian of the child. We call on parents and guardians to take adequate protective measures to ensure that minors do not provide information on the Internet against their will. If we become aware of any personal information concerning children that we have collected, we will take steps to safely remove it from our systems.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can request to view, update or correct your personal information by contacting our privacy department for the information specified in the "Contacts" section below. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to confirm your identity before giving you access to information or allowing you to make corrections.
We take reasonable and appropriate precautions to help protect your personal information from loss and unauthorized receipt. We monitor the activity on our website to prevent unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we use a licensed system to authorize credit cards and detect fraud.
We may change this Policy at any time at our discretion. If we decide to change our Policy, we will publish the changes on this page. Please periodically review this page to see any updates to the information provided here. This Policy was last updated by 12.10. 2022.
USERS WITH DISABILITIES
To request this Policy in an alternative format, please contact us at the contact information below.
USA Rusard Inc
700 N Fairfax St Ste 614, Alexandria, Virginia, 22314 - 1564, USA
YOUR PRIVACY REQUEST
All fields marked with * are mandatory